SC - turkish food in the North

Mon May 24 17:49:38 PDT 1999

At 8:02 AM +1000 5/25/99, HICKS, MELISSA wrote:
>Greetings all,
>
>Some friends of mine have recently bought a property/farm in rural Victoria,
>Australia.  They sent the following request for information on "period"
>apple species.  Can anyone here supply further info or suggest some avenues
>of research for them?

I have an article on early fruit varieties in the Miscellany, which is
webbed at:

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/cariadoc/miscellany.html

It includes an address for South-meadow Nursery, which has the most
extensive collection I know of, and also sells a very informative catalog.

David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/