SC - Ignore Leek Message

Ben Engelsberg bengels at chronic.lpl.arizona.edu
Tue May 25 15:30:15 PDT 1999

> I also got very few responses to my query to the list, Is that because no
one takes things to potlucks?

    My Dearest Zoe,

        Haven't been to a SCA Potluck in years  -- maybe if I didn't live in
the Nerther region(s) of my kingdom . . . . but when asked to cook,  I make
something from my small Medieval Cookbook library.
        I  prefer to attend Feast that is serving appropriate fare
(otherwise, any good resturant will do).   and I know a particular Royal
Peer who asks the menu in advance before making reservations  -- 'coz he
will only attend if it is *truly* medieval.

    Caointiarn