SC - Aussie Middle Eastern event help

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue May 25 20:52:28 PDT 1999

Greetings all! I am Symon Prophete, Knights Marshal from the Shire of
Seawinds. I am fairly new to the Society (18 months) and am going to try to
start up a cooking guild here in Seawinds. I ave some great folks down here
with some wonderful period cook books, but not much in the way of reference
books describing general preparation methods, histories of particular food
items and their uses, etc. The research material I guess is what I am trying
to say. I would be greatly appreciative of any recommendations for these
types of reference material.

I would also love to hear any recommendations anyone has as to the effective
coordination of the Guild. I really want to keep this going. We ahve some
interested people, I just want to make sure everyone stays interested and
learning.

Thanks in advance.

In service

Symon Prophete