SC - Fw: WAR!! OT

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Mon May 24 12:27:06 PDT 1999

Caointiarn commented:
>         For Uprising (1st war of tourney season in Artemisia) I have a menu
> planned that is peri - iod:  Lentil soup and sausage,  reheated pork
> (instead of lamb) in wine sauce from fabulous feasts,

Just a precaution here. Have you cooked this recipe from Fabulous Feasts
before? From earlier discussions here, some of the recipes in Fabulous
Feasts are good but many are apparently quite bad. She apparently made
up some of the recipes and selected others for their oddity. This may
be a wonderful recipe but I'd hate to have you find out it isn't in
the middle of an event where you may not have any alternatives.

My pardon if you've already pretested all your recipes.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
         http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html ****