SC - Re: Lamb

Heitman fiondel at fastrans.net
Wed May 26 09:44:30 PDT 1999

- --------------DFEEB5A94A2C0C92689873F8

Greetings unto the Populace of the Known World from Her Majesty
Caitlin

Os always said:" I'll win the tournament, and the rest is up to you".
Therefore, Queen he made me, and Queen I shall remain to honor his
name. To do otherwise would not be a fitting testament to the man who
was my
hero, my best friend, my love and my life.

Though the world is timeless, our time is measured, and that makes the
gift of time given to each other all that much more precious. The Cox
family and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the
gifts of your time. We apologize for having to do this electronically,
but there are just so many people to thank, that we'd never get it
done otherwise. The support (both financial and most importantly,
moral) we have received
over the past week, although somewhat blurry in my mind, has helped us
all to cope.

Our families are bolstered by your encouragement and kind sentiments,
and want you to know how much that means to us and will continue to
mean to us in the future.

One more thing.

It had taken me all my life to find someone I loved, who loved me
back. Unconditionally. Protectively. Companionably. Freely. Joyfully.
We had something in 7 years that many people do not find in a
lifetime, and
I am so grateful and strengthened by this love that it makes this
almost bearable. I dare say that all of our family and friends feel
likewise.

I will grieve for the rest of my life, but I will also laugh, and
remember. Make time for yourselves and each other. Celebrate love.
Celebrate life.

Caitlin/Nancy

PS- I would consider it a personal favor if people disseminated this
note to as many SCA Kingdom mailing lists as possible, as the support
is world-wide (literally) and I don't have all the return addresses.
- --------------DFEEB5A94A2C0C92689873F8

begin:          vcard
fn:             Micaylah
n:              ;Micaylah