SC - Pot Luck

Stephanie E Rudin mercedes71 at juno.com
Thu May 27 07:39:10 PDT 1999

Greetings the list, and Phlip,

Last night I checked "Ein New Kochbuch" (Are you sick of my Rumpolt yet?)
He does have a section on Lamb (and a separate section on mutton and a
separate section (in the game chapter of the cookbook) on Turkish sheep (I
am thinking maybe fat tail sheep?)

The first 9+ lamb recipes are for the head.  I hope to have some time this
evening to rough translate a few of them, and then perhaps tomorrow
afternoon I can throw them on the website. (I have totally reorganized the
site, please let me know what you think.)  If you have some specific
preferences as to what you do or don't want in a recipe let me know, so I
can try to pick one that fits your needs, as I won't have time to do them
all tonight.

And yes, this is pre-1600; 1581 specifically.

Gwen Cat
Caerthe, Outlands
http://clem.mscd.edu/~grasse/Welcome.html