SC - Pot Luck Part two....

Browning, Susan W. bsusan at corp.earthlink.net
Thu May 27 18:48:25 PDT 1999

    I have to agree with you.  I remember well the comment "I don't like
raisins in my food."  I had served the Roo stew (venison) which contains
currants and saw several plates scraped clean without even tasting the dish.
    The other thing that gets me are food fights and the bread I spent all
day baking is being used for ammo.
Raoghnailt
Stan Wyrm, Artemisia
rygbee at montana.com