SC - Another observation on clean-up

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Mon May 3 13:32:54 PDT 1999

In a message dated 5/3/1999 12:54:52 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
rygbee at montana.com writes:

<< Supplying bags costs money.  My lord always brings a pillowcase to put the
 dirty dishes in -- just don't leave them until the next feast. >>

I actually use plastic bags from the grocery store. I always have tons, even
after using them for trash bags, and a million other uses, and they are large
enough to fit everything. . .

Noemi