SC - trial by fire

THL Caitlin Ruadh ruadh at twcny.rr.com
Tue May 4 10:41:18 PDT 1999

Ready Set Cook on The Food Network does the same basic thing - 2 contestants
(husband and wife, friends, whatever) get a limited budget to go to a normal
store and each get to bring a pile of ingredients to the pro cooks, who then
work with those and the staples to make a meal in less then 19 (I think)
minutes total.  The contestants have to help, even if it's just prepping
stuff.  It's a lot of fun to watch (and proves that dinner doesn't HAVE to
take 45 minutes to make).

Ruadh

- --
Becki Tants