SC - illusion food - cattails

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Wed May 5 10:03:35 PDT 1999

Adamantius sez:

>Yes, every inch of earth for a 600-mile radius of where I am sitting is
paved over with concrete and skyscrapers, all water is either bottled
spring water, seawater, or polluted, we have no known occupations other
than lawyers, drug dealers and muggers,<

Which one are you? ;-)

> and I have never actually seen a cat-tail.<

Got four I see too much of. Unfortunately, they're attached to cats......

>Might I ask what it was I said that gave rise to your rather peculiar
claim?<

It was when you said the bit about putting the scallion on the end of the
cattail. I'd leave the skewer stick through, for that little twig thing on
the end of the cattail. Too much time in the city, oh most respected and
beloved UUY ;-)

Phlip

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour