SC - trial by fire

WOLFMOMSCA at aol.com WOLFMOMSCA at aol.com
Sat May 8 05:15:32 PDT 1999

In a message dated 99-05-04 13:05:57 EDT, Bonne wrote:

<< Several years ago, on the BBC, was a cooking game show that was run along
 the lines of a siege cooking contest. Two guest celebrities each had a
 kitchen stocked with a certain amount of staples.  There was a star-struck
 contestant assigned to each celebrity.  Somebody (the host?) chose odd
 ingredients from a pile of perishables--each team got the same items. The
 celebrity and contestants then had to come up with a meal, and the
 contestant of the one judged the best got fabulous prizes.

 If we all start asking our local PBS stations, maybe they'd buy this in
 syndication???  ;-) >>

If somebody already posted this, 'scuse the double-up.  I've been on the road
all week with no e-mail access.  There's an American show like this on Home &
Garden TV called Ready, Set, Cook.  It's hysterical, and amazing to see what
these chefs will come up with from weird ingredients brought by the audience
contestants.

Walk in peace,
Wolfmother