SC - Thanks and Help! (Yes, again)

Maureen Martin mlmartin at freewwweb.com
Sat May 8 07:36:54 PDT 1999

Your pardon for taking this long to reply, but I check my e-mail
infrequently because whenever I log on the computer I somehow become
imprisoned there for at least 3 hours.  I fear it be a magical curse!
;)  So, knowing that, I have to work myself up to turning it on.

At any rate, thank you to all who responded privately to my query about
bread baking.  Unfortunately, I haven't received any postings from the
Cooks list since April 15, so if there were any responses on the list to
my posting I haven't received them.  I can't believe that no one has
anything to say for this long, so I have concluded there must be
something wrong with my list "membership."  Could someone please direct
me (privately, since I am not receiving the list!) to the individual who
can help me straighten this out?  Thanks in advance, and I look forward
to more tidbits of cooking info in the near future!

In Service,
Melisande Saucheverel
Calontir