SC - Blanc Desire Again

Gryphon's Moon kimberly at gryphonsmoon.com
Sun May 9 08:17:55 PDT 1999

>Gryphon's Moon wrote:
>>
>> I've really enjoyed reading the responses to my first post regarding the
>> recipes I found for Blanc Desire. The information regarding the possible
>> origins of the name have been enlightening.
>>
>> However, many of my other questions have not yet been addressed.
>
>We get this way frequently. We haven't even had a week to mull over our
>various arguments about the name, and that leaves a lot of the people on
>the digest out of this! Puh-leeze!

(Striving to look properly contrite) Sorry.... I didn't mean to get
impatient. I was just worried that the other aspects wouldn't be addressed.
I should have known better. I'm getting some great information.

Hmm... I don't want to hide under the rock; it's much to nice a day for
that. Does anyone ever sit on top of it?   :-)

- -Margritte