SC - Food Allergies

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Tue May 11 09:35:50 PDT 1999

Very simple, if that ate something that made them ill they didn't eat it any
more. If it were something that made one hyperactive or act oddly [Hi Brandu,
what's the name of it when your kid cant eat teh gluten-celiac or is it somethig
else?] well, they ate it and got hyper or acted oddly. If it caused them to die,
they died and didn't pass on the gene that made one get anaphylaxis from blue
cheese or mushrooms....
margali