SC -Primary source

MAGGIE SECARA SECARAM at mainsaver.com
Thu May 13 12:09:58 PDT 1999

It seems to me that working from anyone else's redaction would be "using a
secondary source." Using the original (transcribed or not) to create your
own is working from the primary source. Not knowing the judges, perhaps it's
too harsh for me to say that it sounds like the someone didn't know what
"Cury on Inglysch" _is_ and perhaps thought you were referring to "To the
King's Taste" or "Pleyn Delight" or something.

Aren't contests fun?

MaggiRos