SC - delayed response

Aelfwyn at aol.com Aelfwyn at aol.com
Thu May 13 18:29:44 PDT 1999

In a message dated 5/13/99 7:01:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time, grasse at mscd.edu
writes:

<< "Wir schneiden, wir wu:rfeln, wir fricassieren, aber abwashen tun wir
 nicht!" >>
Thank you to all that have offered help in this effort. I think we are pretty
close to a motto for myself and my immediate household (usually referred to
in Newsletter posts as "Aelfwyn and her Merry Ladies" when announcing that we
are doing the feast). I had asked for this in German as my persona is from
Augsburg. If a translation question can get this much response from this
group, I have no fear of finding answers to any redaction snags I might hit!
Thank you again to all who have helped on this one,
Aelfwyn/Heidi