SC - endless possibilities OT, OOP

upsxdls at Okstate.edu upsxdls at Okstate.edu
Thu May 20 13:44:20 PDT 1999

Puck, you're welcome to visit anytime.  Just make sure you give me 5 minutes to
get rid of any visitors who might be shocked by my behavior.  I don't have a hot
tub - yet, I can offer to spray you down with the water hose.  My house has a
lovely chain-link-fenced back yard for the wonderdog.  The kittens can't move in
until the end of June.  They're just now starting to wander around my room.
Liandnan the Available

sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG on 05/20/99 03:46:09 PM