SC - Greetings

Anna Potts estria at hotmail.com
Sun May 23 01:40:40 PDT 1999

Greeting so someone at least close to my neck of the woods (ok, ok, not
really, but at least in the same Kingdom).

I am Lady Estria Kyrie, from the other end of the Kingdom, out in the
boonies, otherwise known as Londinium.  The book you found sounds
intriguing....will you be going to Highlands?  And if you are, could you
possible bring the book so I might have a chance to look through it?