SC - My Business Card OT-OOP

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Thu May 27 07:21:19 PDT 1999

> Please do tell, how DOES one turn it off?
>
> Melisande

Melisande I can't tell if your being sarcastic, humourous or in actual
need of information. I am going to go with the later and say:

Creating a Personal Card in Netscape Communicator 4.05

To create a personal address book card that contains personal
information about yourself you want to attach to your outgoing
messages, follow these steps (PC and Unix users only):

1.From the Edit menu of any Communicator window, select Preferences to
open the Preferences dialog.
2.Under the canonical list to the left, under Mail & Groups, click
Identity.
3.On the Identity pane, click Edit Card.

To turn this off you unclick "Always Attach Address Book Card to
Messages"

Micaylah