SC - Re: sca-cooks food fights (a question?)

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Mon May 31 05:30:29 PDT 1999

In a message dated 5/31/99 3:24:33 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
CorwynWdwd at aol.com writes:

<<
 Actually, that's how my Lady broke me of starting food fights. Standing
rules
 are: If I get into a food fight, I have to sit and watch her clean the hall.
 I can't help, just watch. Vicious isn't she?

 Corwyn >>

I wish that worked with my people.  It's not practical, though.  The young
people would start a food fight just to get out of helping clean.

Mordonna