SC - Welcome

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun May 2 21:40:03 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/30/99 11:21:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tyrca at yahoo.com
writes:

<< After we say something with which we may get in trouble, before we are
 caught and sent out of the kitchen, we all run to hide under the
 "Rock".  This has developed into a very large and comfortable area,
 with a large kitchen, a hot tub, and comfortable chairs in which to sit
 and enjoy the odd bit of shortbread with our tea, or whatever we
 prefer. >>

Of course, the Rock is located right outside the Cathedral of the Flaming
Salamander whose doors are open to all but whose pews are seldom filled due
the constant partying going on under the rock.....

Ras