SC - Brainburp....(Was: Hi there)

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon May 3 06:22:44 PDT 1999

dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca writes:

<< How are you? I am looking at your redaction of Sals that you did for
Ladies >>

I am fine. Ladies Champion Tourney is the coming weekend so I have not
actually prepared the Sals for Ladies yet since it hasn't happened. :-) I did
visit the site yesterday. The Kitchen WONDERFUL! :-)

Nigella are tiny black seeds that taste something like onion. The ingredient
is listed as optional because it does not occur in the original recipe but
does make a nice garnish to the dish. :-) It is often times used in Ethiopian
cookery and other African cuisines today and is one iof the ingredients
listed in the Byzantine  murri naqi recipe.

Ras