SC - Fw: [Mid] Bunk or debunk?

MAGGIE SECARA SECARAM at mainsaver.com
Mon May 3 10:01:45 PDT 1999

Pretty much none of it. When I got this from somewhere last week, I'm afraid
my humor switch was in the OFF position, and I still don't find it amusing.

Shakespeare did marry a woman rather older than he was. That's the fact I
remember as being true. For more, I'd have to go back and re-read the whole
thing, and I ain't gonna.

This is like that statement in "Uppity Women of Medieval Times" (also being
widely circulated)  that says Queen Elizabeth loved vanilla so much, she had
it sprinkled on everything she ate.  Only worse.

Cheers!

MaggiRos
Mairghread-Rós FitzGarret of Desmond, O.L. (Caid)
secaram at mainsaver.com

A Compendium of Common Knowledge
http://ren.dm.net