SC - [colleges] Period recipes

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon May 3 20:14:52 PDT 1999

DeeWolff at aol.com wrote:

> This sounds like a total
> waste of good recipes and loss of  precious time in which I can learn a
> proper technique or use of a (new to me) staple.
>
> Andrea, Ostgardr

The sense of it, or the lack thereof, aside, I have to wonder why anyone
would do this, if not to attempt to lend credence to the myth that
period food "sucks". It would be akin to asking every plastic surgeon in
America to send you photos of their worst botched operations so you can
show how the entire industry/field is fraudulent and incompetent. Yeah,
they're gonna line up to help you out with that one, I can tell you!
Talk about cutting off one's nose, etc.

Evidently this gentle has yet to learn that "One bad applemoy don't
spoil the whole bunch, girl..."

Adamantius (just another Ostgardrian giving away his age again)
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com