SC - trial by fire

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Tue May 4 10:47:03 PDT 1999

> Bonne of Traquair said
> If we all start asking our local PBS stations, maybe they'd buy this in
> syndication???  ;-)

HGTV has "Ready Set Cook" based on the British show. The main difference is
the non-professional contestants are given $10 to shop with and the dishes
are based on the ingredients they provide which are  different.
Margarite