SC - Party food question

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Tue May 4 23:44:00 PDT 1999

Yep!  Got just the suggestion!  Helene and I were on the phone Monday
doing the final recipes for the BMDL Birthday.  The kitchen is primitive.
 She decided on doing the Carbonadoes that Adamantius posted about some
time ago.  What we will do is tothickly slice, then partially pot roast
either rump or sirloin or sirloin tip, freeze it, and then bar-b-que it
on the day, taking our little portable grills to the site with us.  It
will be very plain, for some of our folks, and 3 sauces for dipping will
be served with it.  We are still browsing sauce recipes to find our
perfect choices for the menu.

If you want a copy of his post, I can send it.

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA
Kingdom of Aethelmearc