SC - FW: Poaching Eggs

MAGGIE SECARA SECARAM at mainsaver.com
Thu May 6 10:19:22 PDT 1999

And now I have this vision of vast herds of chickens darkening the primeval
plain...

MaggiRos
~rockward-bound

Mairghread-Rós FitzGarret of Desmond, O.L. (Caid)
secaram at mainsaver.com

A Compendium of Common Knowledge
http://ren.dm.net
NEW! The Trial of the Earl of Essex  (1601)
http://ren.dm.net/trial

	<snipping everything else fore and aft>