SC - re: Libum loaves (fwd)

Laura C Minnick lainie at gladstone.uoregon.edu
Fri May 7 14:47:20 PDT 1999

Greetings all!

	I e-mailed Vesta, who is my student, and got the recipe that she
used. If I remember correctly, the loaves turned out very like biscotti
loaves before they are sliced and toasted. I do know that they were yummy!

'Lainie
- -
Laura C. Minnick
University of Oregon
Department of English
- -
"Libraries have been the death of many great men, particularly the
Bodleian."
	Humfrey Wanley, c. 1731