SC -gelatinous properties, was chessboards

MAGGIE SECARA SECARAM at mainsaver.com
Fri May 7 15:54:13 PDT 1999

I believe that a seaweed called "dulse" is/was common as a food in the
Hebridescommon

Cheers!

Maggie
C. Southampton
RPF/CA
MaggiRos
Mairghread-Rós FitzGarret of Desmond, O.L. (Caid)
secaram at mainsaver.com

A Compendium of Common Knowledge
http://ren.dm.net
NEW! The Trial of the Earl of Essex  (1601)
http://ren.dm.net/trial