SC - Blanc Desire Again

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun May 9 10:41:45 PDT 1999

Gryphon's Moon wrote:

> >We get this way frequently. We haven't even had a week to mull over our
> >various arguments about the name, and that leaves a lot of the people on
> >the digest out of this! Puh-leeze!
>
> (Striving to look properly contrite) Sorry.... I didn't mean to get
> impatient. I was just worried that the other aspects wouldn't be addressed.
> I should have known better. I'm getting some great information.

Cool! I _was_ joking, of course, if my tone sounded plaintive. By all
means, I think we frequently get enough off topic that a polite nudge
never hurt anyone, and think I can speak for all when I say, "Feel free!"

> Hmm... I don't want to hide under the rock; it's much to nice a day for
> that. Does anyone ever sit on top of it?   :-)

Well, in spite of the rigid correctness of our behavior, we still don't
seem to be able to shake the rumors of nude sunbathing and tequila
parties atop the rock. Come to think of it, the Cathedral _has_ been a
little sparse in attendance lately... ;  )

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com