SC - Accomodating Vegetarians at Period Feasts

Mike C. Baker kihe at ticnet.com
Sun May 9 13:25:38 PDT 1999

> The main thing is to provide variety so both
> carnivores and herbivores are satisfied. :-)

Amra here, trying to catch up with an accumulated backlog.

This statement, made a few days back, leaves one
critical category out:

there may be humans who claim to be carnivores

there are humans who choose to attempt life as herbivores

however, humans are by nature and legacy about the
closest terrestrial species known to true omnivore
status (at least, that has been discovered & catalogued)

This is offered as opinion tempered with modern
scientific knowledge, and acknowledges that it does
not include certain religious and alternative theory
currently being expounded.

Think I'll go have a steak & salad/veggie buffet this evening.

Mike C. Baker
SCA: Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
"Other": Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard)
My opinions are my own -- who else would want them?
e-mail: kihe at ticnet.com OR kihe at rocketmail.com