SC - re:McMuffins

Dennis M. Albertson albertsond at psns.navy.mil
Thu May 13 12:00:16 PDT 1999

> Frankly, Jean Luc, whether your wife has a pork allergy or not, two
> Sausage
> McMuffins is enough to give ANYONE an upset digestive system. Next time,
> feed her the package it comes in- it will have as much flavor, and be
> considerably easier on her system!
>
> Phlip
>
> My wife Alluara Hazzel replies (a lot of laughing), I like your reply
but
> have you tried to pick those pieces of rapper out of your teeth.

Sure. Just use the sausage. It's thin, stiff enough, and even has a
slightly sharpened leading edge.

Adamantius
- - --
Phil & Susan Troy

My wife replies, Copius amount of laghter, thank you all I needed the
laughter. I get this at work and had to call to let her know. I will be
subscribing at home tonight now that my computer is up. Then you can meet
her. I also thank you all for the laughes she really did need them today.

YIS
Jean Luc