SC - "personal recipies"

SigridPW at aol.com SigridPW at aol.com
Thu May 13 22:59:32 PDT 1999

In a message dated 5/12/99 1:22:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
bf17346 at binghamton.edu writes:

<<  > Once the recipe has changed from the original even a single iota it is
 >  no longer able to be called 'period'.

According to whom?

 >It is a personal recipe.
 >And, I can
 >  think of no excuse which is valid for doing so other than laziness on the
 >  part of the Kitchen Steward,.

 Hmm...which is a rather long-winded way of saying that I think that might be
a bit harsh.  Not an invalid arguement, just...excessive...  >>

Thank you.  I have become so disenchanted with the above self-righteous,
patronizing, judgmental attitudes I find repeatedly on this list,  that I
forego reading the messages on this list for large amounts of time and have
considered unsubscribing.  I suppose the concepts of courtesy, chivalry and
honor do not apply here.  This kind of sniping is right up there with people
who walk up to newbies and criticize their garb from head to toe.

That you continue to post after those kinds of comments is to your credit.
And I hope your feast goes well.... it sounds lovely and I'm sure all the
work you put into it will pay off...

Best of luck!

Lady Giuglia Madelena Sarducci