SC - RAISYA at aol.com: Re: skirrets

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Wed May 12 16:24:25 PDT 1999

Greetings all,

Here is a post from Christianna's friend, after I sent her Duke Sir
Cariadoc's recipe on skirrets, and my veggie version, since she didn't
have any skirret recipes.  The quote she quotes is from the Miscelleny.
I thought some of you might be interested in her additional information.

It really is a Good Thing to get the herbalists talking to the cooks!

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA
Kingdom of Aethelmearc