SC - Inexpensive Spices re:Personal recipes

Joseph Tolbert jlt6cook at hotmail.com
Wed May 19 22:46:08 PDT 1999

Hi Bonne:
          Do you know about Noah's food co-op in Raliegh ?
We found it while I was at a Northern telecom school there about
20 years ago,and still stop in when in town. . . back then,
membership was $.50 a month which we saved on the first bunch of
celery with a discount for workers . . .when we left we had about
an extra 40 hours work credit because it was a fun place to hang
around,work,and meet interesting people (sort of like in the
kitchen at a feast).

     FABCIC! Ninety Six Fabric makes some effort to serve
re-enactors: it even stocks some period patterns,buttons,trim,
feast gear etc. the SCA groups from Augusta,Ga and Greenville,SC
regularly make field trips here . . .

Joseph L. Tolbert,Jr                  jlt6 at hotmail.com
Ninety Six,SC