SC - Re: sca-cooks food fights

Ronda Del Boccio rondadel at email.msn.com
Sun May 30 12:46:17 PDT 1999

Food fights at feast?  I have fortunately not experienced that, and I would
be most hurt if my lovingly baked bread were used as amo.

Serian
back on the list now that the college semester is over.
*****
People are improving their health and wealth today!
http://www.eventus.net/health&wealth.htm

Women are updating their wardrobe without spending a fortune with their FREE
image quiz www.beauti.com/reps/RondaDelBoccio

Overtaxed and underpaid?  FREE tape shows you how to change!  Email your
snail mail address to rondadel at email.msn.com

Sign up for my A New You email newsletter rondadel at email.msn.com

Reducing weight?  Join my holistic reducers newsgroup at
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/holisticreducers
Join my holistic health newsgroup at
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/wholehealth
rondadel at email.msn.com