SC - Re: sources of cookbooks

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Mon May 31 06:56:57 PDT 1999

People looking for period cookbooks are invited to visit
www.poisonpenpress.com.

I try to have all the period in-print cookbooks in stock. I used to carry The
Old Sturbridge Cookbook because it had open-hearth instructions, but people
kept telling me that they didn't want it because it wasn't period, so I
stopped selling it.

And Medieval Arabic Cooking is still not available, according to my
distributor.  I do hope to have the Medieval Polish Cookery in a few weeks,
though.

Devra the Baker
Poison Pen Press