SC - Seeking wheat illumination - OOP

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sat May 1 12:20:40 PDT 1999

My grandmother was born in Prussia and made spatzle
more like dumplings, by just taking spoonfuls of dough
and dropping them into the boiling water.  From all
of the German cookbooks that I have, the method of
making spatzle varies from region to region, so
therefore, all are correct, whether you put them
thru a ricer, or a spatzle press, cut off lumps or
use a spoon.

Huette