SC - Feast Steward vs. Cook

WOLFMOMSCA at aol.com WOLFMOMSCA at aol.com
Sun May 2 14:16:17 PDT 1999

<< I'm wondering if there are others on the list whose primary aim isn't
large
 feasts?

 Mordonna >>

Trimaris has just found a new site with a feasthall which will eventually
seat 400-500 people.  You won't find me cooking for that high a number
anymore.  I leave that to younger, stronger, more driven folks.  I like to
cook for groups ranging from 30-80 in size.  I'll go as high as 120, but
that's about the upper limit.  I've done them.  I understand the mechanics of
cooking for huge numbers, but no thanks.  I proved to myself I had the
ability.  I don't have to keep proving it.  ;-)

Walk in peace,
Wolfmother