SC - OT - OOP - All members well and accounted for? (Tornadoes)

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Tue May 4 15:16:42 PDT 1999

Sindara here in Elfsea (Arlington, TX)  All we have had has been lots of
rain and some hail.  We had some thunderstorms last night and more today.
Today we had hail in south Arlington and Mansfield.  The storm is to the
east now.  As far as I know all are safe in Elfsea.  I am concerned about
those in Steppes and Rosenfeld who are now in the storm's path.  I am also
concerned for our former baron and baroness, Seamus and Maggie.  THey moved
to Oklahoma a while ago, I think near OK City.  Has anyone heard from them?

Iam glad at least that all SCAdians are well.  Thank you Bear for the post.

Sindara