SC - Pipkins are?

Oughton, Karin (GEIS, Tirlan) Karin.Oughton at geis.ge.com
Thu May 6 06:13:33 PDT 1999

Great! Thanks for all the responses.....I want to use the recipe for a
banquet we are holding in June and I wasn't too sure about the apple/lack of
etc. Come to think of it, an apple would probably make quite a good addition
to the pot! As it is not period, just 'English' it would probably be
acceptable to add it.

thanks,

karin