SC - Feeding servers

Vanishwood at aol.com Vanishwood at aol.com
Thu May 6 06:50:45 PDT 1999

I like to serve my servers the feast before the feast begins.  When I used to
work in restaurants we would do that so that the servers would have a working
knowledge of the food that was being served and could therefore better
communicate the qualities of the food to the quests.  I also do not charge
them for the food, its built into the costs for the feast.

Ethelwulf Kildare