SC - Libum

Laura C Minnick lainie at gladstone.uoregon.edu
Thu May 6 23:10:44 PDT 1999

On Fri, 7 May 1999, Stefan li Rous wrote:

> Bear said:
> > Libum is a small, unleavened loaf made of soft cheese and flour.
>
> Sounds interesting. Sounds like it might go good with some fish dishes.
>
> Anyone have a recipe, preferable period (or a good guess since we don't
> have many real period bread recipes)?

I seem to remember that my student Vesta made Libum for the Investiture
Feast last December- I'll see if I can get a recipe from her.

'Lainie
- -
Laura C. Minnick
University of Oregon
Department of English
- -
"Libraries have been the death of many great men, particularly the
Bodleian."
	Humfrey Wanley, c. 1731