SC - accomodating vegetarians

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri May 7 18:04:23 PDT 1999

Micaylah wrote:

> Thank you. To be perfectly honest I have never never seen this
> attitude in a Vegetarian...its always been more the way of "I'm a
> Prima Don/na therefore...
>
> This is most refreshing. Thank you again.
>
> Micaylah

Agreed. The attitude expressed was a perfectly healthy one. It just goes
to show that anyone can be reasonable if they want to be, and that we
need to remain aware that our chief enemies in the SCA aren't the
vegetarians, the allergy sufferers, the intolerant cooks, the
left-handers, the people with big noses, (oh, yeah, and the authenticity
police, for those following recent doings on the East Kingdom list) but
the inconsiderate, rude jerks, whatever form they may take.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com