SC -gelatinous properties, was chessboards

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun May 9 17:45:02 PDT 1999

In a message dated 5/9/99 7:31:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< Not to pick nits; I have a vested interest in proving the OED, normally
 considered the Ultimate Authority on such matters, occasionally, um,
 less than accurate.

 Adamantius >>

Possibly but I suspect in cases like this that the OED compilers really don't
think of cookbooks as 'official' sources for the use of words. :-)

Ras