SC - Words of wisdom

Brian L. Rygg or Laura Barbee-Rygg rygbee at montana.com
Mon May 10 16:22:47 PDT 1999

- ------=_NextPart_000_0035_01BE9B09.B954B5A0

Other bits that also come to mind are:
1. Take your microwave (mine is also convection)
2. Wash all serving dishes the night before
3. Bleach
4. Dish towels
5. Put your name on the bottom of personal pots and dishes
6. Hire (eat free) head dish person
7. Make sure you have all your medicine (have chronic illness and can be a
real b***h when hurting)
8. Eat and drink plenty of fluids (I always need reminding when cooking)
9. Have a head server to organize the servers
10. Have the honey and other butters made ahead of time (dished up ahead of
time is nice too)

See attached handout for Feastocrats that I did up a few years ago.
Raoghnailt Marie Béatrix de la Barbe
(Laura E. Barbee-Rygg)
rygbee at montana.com