SC - "personal recipies"

SigridPW at aol.com SigridPW at aol.com
Thu May 13 23:09:46 PDT 1999

In a message dated 5/12/99 5:32:49 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Mordonna22 at aol.com writes:

<< In a message dated 5/12/99 10:44:36 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
 macdj at flash.net writes:

 << Therefore, since its not cooked in a period manner its should just be a
  personal recipe as well since its not COMPLETELY period.

 Hang on right there!
 I use methods as near period as my research allows.
 Some of us do, you know. >>

Really?  How do you manage to cook for large groups of people without
mechanization?  No gas stove or electricity?  No refrigeration?  No mixers?
I've done it (when camping), too, but not when there was a "modern" kitchen
to be had!  :o)

Lady Giuglia