SC - Documentation Question: Completely OT.

Russell Gilman-Hunt conchobar at rocketmail.com
Fri May 14 07:30:18 PDT 1999

Normally, I would only ask y'all about actual cookery (or brewing, or
other food related subjects.)  Please bear with me; I think you're the
most well-balanced group of all the ones I wind up reading. (cheesy
grin)

This question comes up because of documentation I was writing about a
poem I wrote.  In the documentation, for about the third or fourth time,
I had to explain that the Tain bo Cuailnge was written down in the
twelfth century but that most scholars placed parts of it in the
seventh century - essentially, every time I write about Cuchulain I
have to establish him as an appropriate topic for a 12th century
Irishman (ie, me).  Frankly, it's getting old.  I've gotten to the
point where I'm just cut'n and paste'n the source information... not
learning anything new.

Should I just make a well written paragraph and copy it (what I do now)?
Or do I really need (basically) to authenticate my sources every time I
use them?

Thanks for your attention...

Conchobar