SC - re: accommodating at feasts

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Fri May 14 08:08:01 PDT 1999

- --------------7A4E70AEED5944CD3837DD8F

Yup, you're right this is tantamount to unannounced. However, given
that head table is usually fairly small and IF there was nothing on
the menu that Their Tin Hatinesses could/would eat, it would not be
unfeasible to create something "special" for said head table. Thus
eliminating this problem all together.

Micaylah

Bonne of Traquair wrote:

> Sometimes they pop up nearly unannounced.  It's been only about two weeks
> since we found out Their Majesties Stefan and Niobe would be coming to Boat
> Wars this weekend. If I were cook, this would be close enough to unannounced
> that any Royal food preferences wouldn't get nearly as much attention as I
> would have liked.  But again, here is where having planned a varied menu
> comes in--hopefully simply being sure whichever Majesty was told that a
> certain dish wouldn't be to their liking would handle it.  The remaining
> dishes in the course would be enough to satisfy.
- --------------7A4E70AEED5944CD3837DD8F

begin:          vcard
fn:             Micaylah
n:              ;Micaylah