Bull-Fries Re: SC - Inexpensive Spices re:Personal recipes

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri May 14 19:40:40 PDT 1999

In a message dated 5/14/99 10:29:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time, grasse at mscd.edu
writes:

<< I sent it to Lord Ras who (last I knew)  was working
 on the redaction and trying to make the peppersauce into something worthy
 of serving a King.

 Gwen-Cat >>

Didn't forget you. :-) The peppersauce is in the works still and will be
ready for your perusal this next week...probably Wednesday. :-)

Ras